Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Senior year..

Senior year..
as it comes to a close for me, I wish the best for next years seniors.
Good Luck with your tests, scholarships, college searches, band state (still wishing you guys a 1!), and everything in between.
Mine has been an adventure I'll never forget, as well as the three years that trail behind it of loads of experience. Remember (this goes to anyone) that when walking through the hall, pretend you're a fish swimming against a current, or you're finding your way through a maze; make a game of it!
To all the teachers who are leaving (either for one reason or another), I wish you all good luck with what awaits you next, as life awaits me. :)
It's been great, receiving this experience, knowing you all. Coming to this school from another school (in the city) that is ten times bigger, was quite the experience. I appreciate all my band geeks, and their spirit (Remember what I've told you guys.. NEVER loose that enthusiasm.. Show the whole school just how great it is to be a part of that family!!).
I remember when i was younger.. i couldn't wait to grow up and be my own boss; but now that it's here, I'm more nervous than having to play a flute solo for a judge.. ^^;
Just a word to the wise:
Don't waste your years, don't wish them away;
enjoy your friends, enjoy your life where it's at right now.
It'll be all over way to soon.
"Don't blink" by Kenny Chesney

~Dori CXl, The 4getful fish (aka) Victoria Rose Moffett
me and my grandma Moffett (1949-2006)
me at my Girl Scout Bronze award Ceremony (a big deal at my rank)

And lastly, this is me, at home, just pure boredom at it's best. <3


Congratulations to the (my) Class of 2012! we've made it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment