Tuesday, May 8, 2012

citation sites.

To begin, this was a semi-frustrating assignment. All-in-all, however, I found a site i liked the most, (not even sure if it technically is a 'good' site we were supposed to be going for, but it's one that i found the most information on my book!). It may or may not have been because of my book (or what i don't know..), but the site i went with best was good reads, because There are many places to find pretty decent citing’s, but this is the best that I’ve found. Just search your title, ISBN, etc. and you’ll find your book. Not only does it give you a cover, but as well as good reviews, an option to buy it online (if you so wish), etc. I personally enjoy it, and it’s good for ANY kind of document you’re looking for. As I have said before, it may not be an ACTUAL site, but it just happened to have the most information I didn't have to input myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment