Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Live Binders, Evernote, and Pinterest.

Of all three of these sites, (though as helpful as they ALL are..), I'd be more likely to use Live Binders, because the set up and lay out is simple. It helps that when you create a binder, you can not only upload and add documents and pictures from your own files, but you can insert things for Google to search as well. When you pick any topic, Google will automatically upload a few top favored sites for you to either keep or delete. I have already made two virtual (online) binders. One for my most favorite topic of the moment (The Legend of Korra) which i Googled for pages; and the other i was toying with to see, and so i uploaded our class blog page and another tab with my own home profile page.
Evernote wasn't so bad, but just for the sake of saying so, it would probably be my last pick, because Pinterest fits perfectly in slot number two for me on favorites. :)

http://pinterest.com/

http://evernote.com/

livebinders.com (hopefully MY binders..)

No comments:

Post a Comment