Wednesday, March 7, 2012

what I have learned from the presentations made today:

Well, from my own groups, I did quite a bit of checking up on Spezify.com.
It is as we have said, basically just a search engine for names.
From others, however, I have learned that it may very well be a good idea to set up alerts for my name (and my many nick names I have set up).
I like how one group told us of how to delete our Google search history, and another had told us ways to spot a trustworthy site to give our credit card numbers (...not like I have one anyways, but still very useful to know).
Although, I think I learned the most from my group, because there was a lot of information I was searching and looking up.
Not only that, but I had my 'teammates' presenting topics and ideas that I had somehow missed!
All-in-all, not a bad project. Granted, we were a little 'frustrated' (could of been worse, but could've also been better... '^_^) when our first prezi had frozen up and we had to start all from scratch again, but still a very wise lesson was learned for all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment